- CELMA Energy Efficiency Index A2 BAT
- Nominal life up to 50,000 hours (at ta. 50 °C with a failure rate max. 0.2 % per 1,000 hours)
- Large temperature range.
- Fixed frequency operation for constant lamp current.
- Lamp preheating for min. 30,000 starts without replacement of lamps.
- Constant luminous ﬂux irrespective of ﬂuctuations in mains voltage.
- Designed for THD < 10 %.
- For luminaires of protection class I and protection class II
- Automatic start after replacement of defective lamps.
- Safety shutdown of defective lamps and at end of lamp life.
- Push terminal for rapid automatic or manual wiring
- For emergency lighting systems as per EN 50172.
For T5 Fluorescent tube.