- CELMA Energy Efficiency Index A2 BAT
- Nominal life up to 75,000 hours (at ta. 50 °C with a failure rate max. 0.15 % per 1,000 hours)
- Large temperature range (for values see table)
- Fixed frequency operation for constant lamp current
- Lamp preheating for min. 30,000 starts without replacement of lamps.
- Constant luminous flux irrespective of fluctuations in mains voltage
- Designed for THD < 10 %
- For luminaires of protection class I and protection class II
- Automatic start after replacement of defective lamps (detects 1 lamp)
- Safety shutdown of defective lamps and at end of lamp life
- Push terminal for rapid automatic or manual wiring
- For emergency lighting systems as per EN 50172
For T5 Fluorescent tube.